Welcome to my new and improved personal blog. My name is Alwyn Sy, a law graduate, marathoner and volunteer business coach of Create Abundance International Business Community. My passion is running and I want to be financially free to be able to run around the world. Our mission in the community is to spread financial education to the Filipino people. It is also our dream to lay the foundation for First-World Philippines and Filipinos to be world-class entrepreneurs. Aside from helping out in our family's garments business, I am also an International Executive of Nu Skin Enterprises, a company specializing in health, beauty and anti-aging. Hope you enjoy reading some of the articles (business, running and anything under the sun).

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rich Dad's Words of Wisdom

One of my favorite words of wisdom from Robert Kiyosaki's rich dad, as this resonates with my philosophies in business and running:

"The difference between a winner and a loser is defined by the finish line. Winners do not care if they come across the finish line in first or last place. All they care about is crossing the line. Losers quit before winning. Losers run 95 yards of a 100-yard race every day of their lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment